Benefits And Uses of Coconut Oil include:
- Skincare – psoriasis, dermatits, eczema and other skin infections
- Heart diseases prevention
- Aids in proper digestion
- Aids in absorption of proper nutrients
- Strengthens the immune system
- Antifungal, Antiviral, and Antibacterial properties
- Helps in treatment for Alzheimer’s disease
- Helps in dissolving kidney stones
- The presence of medium chain triglycerides and fatty acids helps in preventing liver diseases
- Reduces healing time by applying coconut oil to bruises.
- Use as a body moisturizer or eye make-up remover .
- Use as a leave-in hair conditioner for extra silky, smooth hair.
- Rub liberal amounts of coconut oil onto skin to relieve sunburn.
- Coconut oil boosts energy and endurance making it a great supplement for athletes as well as those need a quick pick me up.
- Melt and add to smoothies for an additional nutritional supplement.
- Use coconut oil as a gum remover in hair!
- Combined with peppermint oil, use coconut oil as an insect repellent.
Start today, apply coconut oil as a moisturizer after your shower, put it in your hair as a hair mask, add it to your smoothies and replace your vegetable oil and cook with it! When looking for the right one to purchase make sure it’s Organic and Extra Virgin to maximize the health benefits!
Add some coconut oil to your life today! Xx